Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kai Epic....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

Kai Epic....  Empty
PostSubject: Kai Epic....    Kai Epic....  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Kai, 14
2. Location & Timezone: Portugal, GMT +0
3. Weekly Availability: Usally I play about 9/10 hours, in school days, and at weekends probably the whole day

4. Aeria Forum Name: KaiPT
5. Character Name: ( ... What game? Waiting for LO , But I also play DN SEA) KaiPT(I Think, I dont log in in a while now)
6. Character/Class Levels: 21/22

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
Usally play Male Archers :) When its gender lock, I usally go for Male Warrior, since people find archers more cool when they are women :#

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I dont do it very often, normally just for the prices or events...etc. But I find it very fun, in some games....

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.

I started playing 4 story , about 4 years ago,played 1 year, reached lvl cap... Then started going for more games... And tried all kinds, MMOFPS, MMORPG, etc...

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I do have a working mic, I personally like using skype, but I guess I can get ventrilo :)

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Isnt there a mid term between both? Im not an hardcore gamer, Im not fully going for gaming, but probably in 2 years I will be...But Im not a casual also...Since :3 well cant explain, you get it dont you? :)

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
Probably, the community(except LoL , but LoL is not a MMO, so lets forget) I find , anime games community so much better, then WoW and etc community... :) Otakus FTW

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
...Im guessing you are good people.. :3. I saw some people on Lime Odyssey forum, and I tough they were good and funny people, so I stalked them, and ended up here.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
..............................Kai is not a girl name. About the mic, I usally only speak with portuguese people, since english ones, sometimes make fun of my accent, But I can try in here :) I can understand and hear everything perfectly :)

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Nop.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Kai Epic....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Epic....    Kai Epic....  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Welcome to the guild! Vent info is in the member resource section and Chatango on the front page. Also be sure to introduce yourself in the Introductions forum.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Kai Epic....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: