Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaos The Path of Harmony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaos

Kaos The Path of Harmony Empty
PostSubject: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Part 1 - General Information

Yes im aware that i am an Officer in Reflections, im still registering here to open Communication between our Guilds.
I have alot of time free and i dont mind Favoring your Guild for PVP/GVG since its not in the Plan of Reflections.

1. Name & Age: Kevin & 24
2. Location & Timezone: Quebec GMT -5
3. Weekly Availability: 8-16h daily

4. Aeria Forum Name: lkaos2
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
Tank or Healer following what Guildians Needs, i love to help, thus i devote to what is needed. I can play anything needed but most of the time i get asked to play those two.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
Not Needed, Will Assist and Participate Much has im asked tho

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
8 years of Ragnarok Online...

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
Yes both

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Casual with to much time on hand...

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
Helping Other players / Crafting / Hats / Mini Quest

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
Being an Assome Guild / Alliance and Such

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Im not a Spy

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?

id Say Jiggles but i came for personal Reasons on my own accord and Reflection is in no due of my actions.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Hmmm.... 8 years of RO? What Server?

Anyways your application looks good to me so you have my seal of approval, please wait for Arlus (our Greek God Guild Leader) for final confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 pm

i moved alot, started on Iro when it was free and only Job1 then moved to "unlegit Servers" of rates 3 and less and never went much higher(All server using only Legit maps/spawns/quest/and no change on Game Mechanics), most Server where Based in French since im From Quebec, i made 3 myself, Harmony Online, Mystic Sword and Mystic Sword Revival.

Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm lost, what does "favoring your guild for pvp" means? You'll swap guilds every time there's pvp? O.o

From "im still registering here to open Communication between our Guilds." i guess you wanna register like a kind of ambassor, but then it looks like you say entering the guild. I don't really understand it o:
Back to top Go down
Shaohan
Ventrilo Administrator
Shaohan

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:51 pm

I hearby Approvel. why? becuz he canadian =3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skylarkguild.net/
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Approved by Trial!
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:45 pm

why is this in our forum? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaos The Path of Harmony   Kaos The Path of Harmony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaos The Path of Harmony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: