Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skaark's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skaark

Skaark

Skaark's app Empty
PostSubject: Skaark's app   Skaark's app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Forrest, 16
2. Location & Timezone: Montana, U.S.A. Mountain Time Zone
3. Weekly Availability: Every day

4. Aeria Forum Name: Skaark
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release) Skaark or Skyrish, depending on which is available. (If neither, hopefully Aziel >o<)
6. Character/Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release) Not sure yet, still gotta learn some more before choosing.

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
DPS. I love to play DPS because a few reasons: First is my computer is fairly slow so healing isn't exactly a good choice for me. Second is again, my computer is a bit slow so as a tank I'm not able to keep aggro as well. Third, I just love playing classes that can dish out the damage before the enemy knows what hits 'em. ~_^

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I love to PvP, another reason for me choosing DPS. I'll join any PvP-related event I can, and it's fun testing my own characters so I know what to work on next.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
Well, I've played lots, ranging from 2D games like zOMG, MapleStory, Sacred Seasons, to 3D games like Requiem: Memento Mori, and Shaiya.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I already have Ventrilo downloaded and installed, and I just bought a new headset not too long ago.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
It depends on my mood and the game, most games I played, I was a hardcore gamer in terms of playing a lot, and getting the best I could possibly get for my characters.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
The game's staff, the guilds, and the events.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
Expectations... I guess loyalty, support, and kind members. I feel like I belong in Skylark because from what I read about you all, you're a nice guild that doesn't make their members get to max level, do certain things, etc. to stay in the guild. The game's only as fun as the people you're playing with, so why not have a friendly group to play with? ^^

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Uhmm, not really any important things. I'm a junior in high school and am homeschooled. I box, play basketball, and am planning to be a programmer. -3-

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Nobody.

Last edited by Skaark on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Skaark's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skaark's app   Skaark's app Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Chatango (Chat box) can be found on the homepage of the website and ventrilo information can be found in the guild resource forum. Make sure you send me your preferred ventrilo name via private message. ( I have to make accounts manually for the time being) Otherwise enjoy your time here and be sure to post in the introduction forum.

(What was that myth?)
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Skaark's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: