Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinky502's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinky502

pinky502

Pinky502's Application Empty
PostSubject: Pinky502's Application   Pinky502's Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 am

If I posted this in the wrong area, you may punch me in the gut.
I can be ditzy at times. >>;
---------

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Ashley M. - 15
2. Location & Timezone: Michigan, United States of America. EST
3. Weekly Availability: Monday - Frinday: 4PM to 8PM, Saturday: 9AM - 11PM, Sunday: 1PM - 9PM

4. Aeria Forum Name: pinky502
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
Most of the time I am a Healer or a Supporter. But if I do not feel a connection to the 'healing classes' in MMOs, I am usually a tank or dps warrior.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
Its really fun. However, if the game community is full of whiners and sore winners, then I will avoid pvping as much as possible. Other than it, I love it. Really, I do.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I have played many MMOs. Like Maple Story(The grindfesty old version), Luna Online, LaTale, Grand Chase, Tales Runner, Dragon Nest, Fiesta, WonderKing, Dragonica (Dragon Saga), and the list goes on. Right now, I am currently playing Elsword and Dream of Mirror Online.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I'm able to use Ventrilo but I probably won't even be online at all. I do not own a mic.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
I consider myself both. Though, I am more casual than hardcore. I say that I'm casual because I like to take leveling slow and relax at times. I say I'm hardcore because when I have the motivation, I can kick in tons of grinding and easily catch up to anyone who over-levels me. It's strange but it works. :I

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
The landscapes, massive character creation and customization, and a great friendly community. I can't stare at a game with not so amazing graphics, its just really hard for me to enjoy them like that. Massive character creation is amazing! I love being able to create someone who I feel a connection to. What's a MMO with a friendly community? You can't really call a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE games, MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE if everyone kept to themselves.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
To be honest, I really don't have any expectations... yet. Maybe in the near future, but for now, none at all.
Hmm, I can't really say for sure why I belong to Skylark, because that is your option to why I belong here and not mine.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I like history, so I must be a nerd.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Nope.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

Pinky502's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinky502's Application   Pinky502's Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Wow a real DoMo player!? Awesome!

Your application looks splendid and I like your attitude so I'll go ahead and say /accepted

please wait for Arlus to make the final call and activate your account.

Welcome to Skylark ;)
Back to top Go down

Pinky502's Application
Page 1 of 1