Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to Skylark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vashana

Vashana

Application to Skylark Empty
PostSubject: Application to Skylark   Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Cee/Vashana, 23
2. Location & Timezone: USA, PST (GMT-8)
3. Weekly Availability: Hmm, this will vary-- probably at least 2-3hours on weekdays and 4hours+ on weekends

4. Aeria Forum Name: Lena0908
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? I typically play Healer/Support because I like working behind the scenes and try to keep the team alive and running smoothly on whatever we do (ie. grind parties, dungeons, raids). If I don't like the Healer/Support class for whatever reason, my second choice is Magic DPS because well...I like the elegance of magic and spells. I also like to play a ranged DPS alt just to pewpew the hell outta mobs and to switch things up.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? My thoughts on PvP are...complicated to put it best. I loathe being forced to PvP (hence, I hate open PK maps), but I do not mind doing it for fun with friends or guildmates. It is not a dealbreaker for me if a game has a bad PvP system, nor am I a type of person to devote all my time and resources toward being 1337 in Arena..but I admit there is something just so exhilarating about putting your skills (and gears) to test against other real players.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. My first MMO was Dream of Mirrors Online from Aeria many years ago. Since then, I've dabbled in few other games both within and outside of Aeria (and was a CB tester for a few too).

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? Yes, yes

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? Casual. I come on games to relax, de-stress, have fun, and chat with people, but in no way will I let games take over my life drastically because of other RL commitments.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? I enjoy interaction with other players/teamwork in MMO's the most.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? I do not expect much when I first join a guild other than having some place to call "home" within a game, to have some friendly, familiar faces to talk to. I do not join a guild to beg for money, items, and/or pleveling, and I absolutely loathe those who do so. I strongly prefer being self-sufficient and tend to be a bit too stubborn accepting help myself, but am very willing to assist the guild and its members regarding any in-game activities.

Moreover, Skylark caught my attention when it said it was LGBTQ-friendly, because I am very Pro-gay rights. Majority of the MMOs and guilds I were in were sadly abound with homophobia and hostility toward LGBTQ community that it honestly grates on my nerves after awhile.

If I may be so...bold, I think I belong in Skylark because I think I fit into its values, goals, and objectives pretty well. I prefer being laid-back and don't mind joking around and being silly...but I am respectful, I try to be open-minded, and I can be serious when needed.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? A little bird told me to say "GRANNY CERISE MAKES THE BEST PIE."

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? No
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Application to Skylark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to Skylark   Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Welcome! Be sure to post in the introduction forum. You can also find chatango on the home page and the vent information in the guild resource forum. Hope to see you around :)
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Application to Skylark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: