Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application o-o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olairion
Trial Member
Olairion

Application o-o Empty
PostSubject: Application o-o   Application o-o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Vince 19
2. Location & Timezone: Louisiana Central
3. Weekly Availability:ALL TEH TIME ( i have no life)

4. Aeria Forum Name:AngelusSlyphus
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
Mostly i prefer Dps classes due to the fact that i find them to be challenging and entertaining at times.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
Hate it..... Because i fail.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
Ive been in myriad for a year..... FUCK THEM :D. Ive played SMT for like 2 years and have played quite a few other mmos.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
YES...Love voice servers (im on Ts with freinds atm) and yesh my mic works

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Casual and hardcore at times. Ive stayed up 3 days straight gaming once.
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
The People and the fun times you can have with freinds.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
To have fun and make freinds. I dont have any right to be in this clan unless you accpet this so haha.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Im Insane.....

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
You guys are old clannies and pals...
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Application o-o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application o-o   Application o-o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Olairion wrote:

Ive been in myriad for a year..... FUCK THEM :D.

Overall the application is sub-par in terms of any actual depth. I am however interested in elaboration on this statement here.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Olairion
Trial Member
Olairion

Application o-o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application o-o   Application o-o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Vince (Vincent) 19
2. Location & Timezone: Louisiana Central
3. Weekly Availability:I can be on whenever needed i am on almost every day playing games. So activity shouldnt be a problem.

4. Aeria Forum Name:AngelusSlyphus
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
Mostly i prefer Dps classes due to the fact that i find them to be challenging and entertaining at times. In SMT i play a long range Dps/Hexer/Debuffer. And it has been something i have grown to love.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
Hate it..... Reason Being is because i get nervous as all bloody hell and cant do anything right.

Ive been in myriad for a year..... FUCK THEM :D. Ive played SMT for like 2 years and have played quite a few other mmos.
Reson i say fuck them is because i joined them for lime oyddesy. Waited 1 year with them for the game. Even stuck with them through all the shit thero put us through. Now that the alpha has come out and most of us got in. All they do is bitch about it and not even play it anymore. So my patience has been for naught. I have a wide variety of experience in many classes as i tend to experiment and have fun with trying them.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
YES...Love voice servers (im on Ts with freinds atm) and yesh my mic works. I find voice communication to be very helpful in dungeons and raids.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Casual and hardcore at times. Ive stayed up 3 days straight gaming once.
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
The people and the fun times you can have with freinds. Meeting new challenges and trying your best at learning new things and enjoying yourself.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
To have fun and make freinds. To be able to say that these are people i enjoy hanging out with and playing games with. I dont have any right to be in this clan, me saying i do is something that goes against my ways.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Im Insane..... I love dogs and cats. I can be very VERY pervy and mentally scar you.
Id hate to sit here and list everything. o _o

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
I remembered how i enjoyed hanging out with you guys and talking with you guys when you were a part of myriad and now that nothing is the same i left and wanted to see if the good times still rolled.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Application o-o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application o-o   Application o-o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Trial Stamp! After two weeks with the guild your membership will be re-evaluated to ensure that you are a good fit for the guild. (All new members go through this process!) Since i'm not finished reworking the user group systems and forum permissions. You'll be tagged with the forum title Trial Member.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Application o-o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application o-o   Application o-o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application o-o
Page 1 of 1