Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tauwena

Tauwena

I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey  Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey    I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Celine, 25.
2. Location & Timezone: Raleigh, NC. EST.
3. Weekly Availability: Varies due to work, but I'm usually online about 3-5 hours a day, mostly around 8p-1a with the caveat of my vacation weeks, I'll be on probably double that.

4. Aeria Forum Name: Tauwena
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I've played just about anything, though I do generally prefer support or dps classes. I haven't actually played LO, (Signed up for the alpha but didn't get in) so I'm not wholly sure what they have here yet. I usually work to offset the person that I'm playing with (IE if they're a healer I'll be a tank, if they're a tank I'll be a healer/dps, DPS I'll usually tank)

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I don't mind PvP at all as long as it's done right. There have been so many games (a lot of the Aeria games) where PvP is not a contest of skill, but of gear. If this game gets to be like that, I'll probably dislike it. I vastly prefer balanced, skill based PvP a la Lunia, Fists of Fu, Grand Chase, and to a lesser extent DDO.)

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I've been playing MMOs for about 10 years, and I think I've basically done it all at this point: lead a guild, organized guild raids, been the healer, dps, tank, support, solo player, puller, counselor...you name it. I don't think I could list all the games I've played before, but the ones I've played in the last 12 months are: DDO, DoMO, Shiaya, Luvinia Online, Myth War II Online, Rusty Hearts, Eden Eternal, and Dofus. That might be seen as game hopping, but I've just been trying games out mostly with the people that I play them with. So long as she stays in the game, I shouldn't have any problems staying in it. And, if I get interested in it, I'll usually stay even if the person stops playing.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I am able and willing to use Ventrilo, but I probably won't use it to speak. I don't have a working mic, but that might change in the future. I'll see.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
I'm currently celebrating Winter-een-mas and was once debating teaching a class on the history of RPG gaming from 1985-2011, so I'd have to call myself hardcore. The only things more important to me are my girlfriend that I love dearly, and possibly breathing. Breathing is debatable.
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
Mostly I think that the best thing about MMOs is that it's a great time killer to chat with people. I mean, I met both my girlfriend and my adopted sister on an MMO, and I'd be hard pressed to have found them otherwise. People are the whole reason an MMO is different from a console game pretty much anyways.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I expect you to kneel before me and treat me as your goddess and savior, obviously. But, nah. I expect that it'll be an active guild that'll keep me interested enough to play the game when I'm not out slaughtering hordes of Mutated, Really Big, 6 toed, brown bears after slaughtering enough Really Big 6 toed brown bears. I belong here because I think it'll be good times.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I'm a bit snarky, I'm a lesbian, taken, and I enjoy talking to just about anyone. I'll go out of my way to help you as long as you ask, but I'm not one to tolerate idiocy. I'll usually just shut the chat off if someone starts being a griefer or troll.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Yes. My sis Vashana.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey    I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

I.......I love this application.

/SealOfApproval

please wait for Arlus to respond to this application.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey    I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome! To be sure to hit up the introduction forum and I'll PM your ventrilo information shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey    I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join you for Lime Odyssey
Page 1 of 1