Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flandre's Application~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flandre

Flandre

Flandre's Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Flandre's Application~   Flandre's Application~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 am

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Sam Green, 17
2. Location & Timezone: Delaware USA, -5 GMT
3. Weekly Availability: I'm available all week, but sometimes busy on the weekends.

4. Aeria Forum Name: MMzz765765 (Although I never post on the forums, unless I need build help.)
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?

I don't have a set role that I always play, I usually have a character for each class just to give them a try until I find what class I feel comfortable with in the game. But 9 times out of 10 I will DPS or Support. (Usually support classes that can do damage on the side aswell along with buffs.)

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?

I think PvP is a crucial element of an MMO for most players, (Because they want to see who is the best.) But for me PvP has never been interesting or fun for that matter. I've always liked working as a team against big bosses in PvM a lot more. I guess I just don't feel a sense of acomplishment from beating other players.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.

I've played a good amount of MMO's over the years starting off with Runescape. (Probably most people's introductions to the MMO scene.) And that lasted a few years until I started playing more complicated MMOs. Such as osu! (Not really an MMO, but a game I have been dedicated to for a few years now!) Luna Online, (Before it was Luna Plus) Grand Fantasia, PSU (for xbox), Maplestory, LaTale, Eden Eternal, and recently Aion Online (Private server) and PSO Blue Burst (There is a small community dedicated to this game xD) and PangYa. And I will be playing Tera and Lime Odessy when they released!

Most of my time didn't last long on those games, and I wasn't very GOOD at them until Eden Eternal rolled along. I did work my way up to level 60 in Eden Eternal (as an engineer/blade dancer) and continued to play for a few months after. But then my guild fell apart and all my friends quit, so I found it hard to move onto a new guild and eventually stopped playing.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?

Yes, I use Ventrillo quite often and I have a headset.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?

I am a very hardcore gamer, I fall into most games very quickly and get addicted very fast and will spend most of my time on them. I also play a wide veriety of games, so I would consider myself hardcore.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?

I enjoy the social aspect of MMO's. I am always looking for new friends and new experiances while gaming. And MMO's always bring that factor into my gaming time.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?

The only thing I expect out of Skylar or any guild for that matter, is that everyone is friendly and just wants to have fun with the game they are playing. I belong in Skylark because I am a dedicated gamer, all around nice person, and I enjoy the games you guys do.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?

I'm a very open person, so a few things about me: I am a huge weeaboo at times, I am a bisexual male, I'm usually not as formal as I sound in this introduction/application, I am a furry, and I love Jazz music. Well, I love all types of music, but jazz is my favorite.

And yes my name is related to Flandre Scarlet from touhou, if anyone was wondering.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
I was not refered, I just saw your guild thread in the Lime Odessy forums.

Sorry for any typos, it's really early.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Flandre's Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flandre's Application~   Flandre's Application~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

Welcome! Your ventrilo information has been PM'd to you. The rest of the information can be found in the member resource section. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Flandre's Application~
Page 1 of 1