Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uyie

Uyie

Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Empty
PostSubject: Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark   Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Part 1 - My Details

My full name is Loreli Shiros, I am 16 years old going to be 17 in May
I currently reside in the UK, timezone GMT+0
I am usually on everyday after school and work
I'm hoping to play Lime Odyssey once it is released
6. Forum Name:
Character Name and Levels not available yet

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I usually play DPS classes, since I always die to easily as a support and I'm always bad under pressure as a Tank. So I'm hoping to play the Theif or Warrior class in LO.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I usually only play PvP for fun since there's always drama revolving around it, but either way I still find PvP really fun although end game I could focus on PvP more once I get the chance.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I've played alot of MMO's, and I mean alot. From MOBA games like LoL, Dota and Hon to 2D Side scrollers like Grand Chase, Maple, Latale, Elsword. I've played all of Perfect World's games which are mainly 3D/2.5D. Igg games like Angels online. Browser games like the new browser Fiesta and the sims social. My favourite games have to be those with social aspects aswell as gameplay like ESO, Latale and Elsword even LoL even though it's social aspects aren't that good.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
Unfortunately I don't have a mic and since I have Norton, which is more of a anti-anything than a antivirus, I can't do vent. But I do talk on Chatango's all the time and it gives me more time to go on to the forums.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Even with all my gaming experience I am not a hardcore game I'm more casual than anything. I just like a game I can work hard to get good at and that'll do me. I'm definetely not an elite-ist, it's just not really that fun but I still like give myself a To Do list in game to help progress my Character along.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
I love the customisation in games, mixing and matching is always fun. Having clones of characters is like a knife to the heart to be, I just enjoy being unique. Games that I played like Perfect World have amazing customisation from boob growth to changing your characters eyelashes. I love the variety of classes in games that add to the whole customisation part of the game. Other than that it has to be the whole communities in MMO's sometimes their fun and sometimes they're not so fun, it's like the lottery. I like having the idea of a guild bringing people from all over and joining them together and working with each other to improve it. Oh and also there's the whole idea that it's not just the game creators/publishers it's the people whole create the game's life and economy. It really adds to the whole experience of playing the game.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
The only things I except from Skylark is that they accept me for all my faults aswell as my positive qualities and it has a mature atmosphere but not all the time. Like I said before being in a guild is really an important part of the game for me. Guilds are sometimes a second family to me, they have your back and you have theirs. I beleive I should be in Skylark because I think I am dedicated and I try to work my hardest whenever possible to acheive what I set out to do.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I love anime, it is a real passion for me. Drop me in an anime debate and I'm in there until the end. It has to be a really important part of my life some of my favourite animes are Fairy Tail and Shugo Chara. From the new animes that have been realised I'm also watching Another and Black Rock Shooter (TV).

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
I found this guild via the thread in the Aeria LO guild section.

Back to top Go down
Nashah

PostSubject: Re: Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark   Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

I was told to post here.... so umm... My question for you is do you like cheese?
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark   Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Because I watch Downton Abbey, and both you and it are british, so by proxy, you're awesome like it.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark   Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I've talked with u on hat. You seem intelligent and have a good attitude. I'll say /accepted

There is a two week evaluation period. Please be active during that time and let us get to know you as much as possible. Welcome to Skylark ;)
Back to top Go down
Uyie

Uyie

PostSubject: Re: Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark   Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Thank you everyone. I'll try to work my hardest whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark   Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uyie's Guild Application to Skylark
Page 1 of 1