Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me again....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nashah

Me again.... Empty
PostSubject: Me again....   Me again.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Christopher Lovato
2. Location & Timezone: GMt +8
3. Weekly Availability: For gaming or for talking? Depends. Life is really hectic atm. Just moved into a new house two weeks ago.

4. Aeria Forum Name:Nashah
5. Character Name:Nashah...
6. Character/Class Levels:Which game is this for? Character name is Nashah I can promise you but based upon the game the level will be different.

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? I can play tank, healer, dps, or support. Depending on the game some classes I hate. Generally though I will not play a magic damage class. I have never ever liked them.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? My main love in mmos

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. You already know those gar ;P Way to many to list. If you want me to I will gladly list them still.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?Yup and yup

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?Casually hardcore. I play lots of games but most I dont end up loving. So I move onto another real quickly. Though there are a few that I absolutely love. I plan to stick with star wars the old republic though.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? The fact that there is more of a incentive to play it then just beating it. You can trade with others, talk, mess around. I love em.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? My only expectation is no drama. Unless the guild has changed a ton since I used to be in here I know I could fit in well with Skylark. If there is a problem with how I left or someone just seems to hate me now please be direct about it and not come up with some bogus excuse for rejecting me please :D

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? Most of you original members already know me well. I have changed a bit over this past.... like what has it been.... half a year? But for the most part I am the same still.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? Mai referred me. If I asked I could probably get a few more names of people who are already members.

Any other questions please ask. I know this might seem a little odd or you might want to know why I am coming back o...o
Back to top Go down

Me again....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: