Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

exVanquish's App

Go down 
+2
Mythillian
exVanquish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exVanquish
Graphic Designer
exVanquish

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Jonathan Rozen - 17
2. Location & Timezone: NY - EST
3. Weekly Availability: Every day of the week.

4. Aeria Forum Name: exVanquish
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
DPS or Support/Healer. I'm usually a DPS when playing an MMO due to habit. Healer/Support is usually what I choose as my alt for a different experience and I try to level both actively and play on both.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I don't PvP constantly but I'm not against it and when working with friends, I find it quite fun.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
Rift (Quit), EVE Online (On and off), Herocraft(Active) (I'll never call this minecraft server anything but a small MMO. It's got classes and skills and everything.), and a few others here and there.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
Considering I spend half of my time online on Teamspeak, Vent, or Mumble, I'd have to say yes to both.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Casual and Hardcore depending on the game. when I'm playing a game like Rift, I'd have to say hardcore but on games that are f2p, I'm usually a casual gamer. Active, but casual.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
The community. It's always the community. With only gameplay, you get bored. With the people that play the game with you, it keeps you motivated and you enjoy it so much more.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
Being honest, I have no expectations. When you meet people, should you have any? Do I belong in skylark? Who knows. No one does till we find out.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I'm weird. I also have a semi-insane personality that makes no sense. I'd guess.

I guess I should also say that I'm a self-taught graphic designer and video editor, so that is my first priority over gaming. Gaming comes second, Graphic/Video Editing comes first, although I still have plenty of time for gaming. Usually 2-3 hours a day gaming.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Dime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/exVanquish
Mythillian

Mythillian

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Inb4acceptance&lock
Back to top Go down
Dimearl

Dimearl

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 pm

justdidwhatmythdid
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Awesome-sauce! You are encouraged to make an introduction in the appropriate forum and you'll find the vent information in the guild resource forum. I do request that you private message me with your preferred ventrilo username since I have to manually create accounts for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 am

OH IN AFTER LOCK NOW WHAT!

BOOMCHIKA POW! BOOMCHICKA POW! BOOMCHICKAPOW!
Back to top Go down
Aenya
Website Consultant
Aenya

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 am

Nothing at all, Hiro :3 Nothing at all. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aenya.silverleaf
Sponsored content

exVanquish's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: exVanquish's App   exVanquish's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

exVanquish's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: