Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marelle's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marelle

Marelle's App Empty
PostSubject: Marelle's App   Marelle's App Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Marelle, 17
2. Location & Timezone: Florida & Central
3. Weekly Availability: I’m a senior, but I still manage to have a lot of free time. So most nights and weekends.

4. Aeria Forum Name: khearu
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
It varies, but typically I’m DPS and/or tank. I like going into things head on, taking most of the damage, and (hopefully) dealing out a lot of damage as well.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
It depends on the system. Mostly I dislike it because of bad experiences with Runescape back in the day. xD One hit and I lost everything.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I’ve played Runescape, Maplestory, and WoW. I’ve gotten into all 3 and had some decently high leveled characters. I think I liked Maplestory the most simply because of the social aspect. I’ve met so many great people on there, and barely any in the other 2.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
Yep!

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
If I answered “hardcore gamer” my boyfriend would kill me. x3 He definitely considers me the casual gamer. But I don’t know, whenever I find a game I like I get INTO it. So maybe a healthy(ish) balance between both?

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
Class systems, customization, battle, crafting, and talking to people. I think the last one is the most important for me. Playing games with other people make them much more enjoyable.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I don’t really have any expectations, I just want to have fun with you guys. I belong in Skylark because I think I’d fit in well with other MMO-enthusiasts. :P

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I’m a laidback and good-humored person. But it takes me a lot of time to get comfortable around people, especially in voice chats. So awkwarddd. So just expect me to be silent for a while, haha.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Dime!
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Marelle's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marelle's App   Marelle's App Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Welcome! Dime recently won the referrer of the year award. You're encouraged to make a introductory topic in the introduction forum and I'll private message your personal ventrilo login momentarily. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Marelle's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: