Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEVER APPLIED.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerise

Cerise

I NEVER APPLIED.  Empty
PostSubject: I NEVER APPLIED.    I NEVER APPLIED.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Cerise - 33yrs
2. Location & Timezone: Amehreka CST
3. Weekly Availability: Ohdear

4. Aeria Forum Name: Ferisea
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I like to play DPS and healer. As much as I can, I try to lay on the damage, but if necessary, I change to healer and take care of everyone ;D

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I LOVE ITTT. I think it's fun to smack around my friends, but when it gets serious and people start to really get antsy on who wins and who loses, then I'm not too fond of it. It can either be a fun activity for a group or it can become one helluva sour mug.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
OOH OOH OOH. Let's see. I first started playing MMOs in 6th grade, and that was Runescape. I left it because some punk endgamer led me into the Wilderness and took advantage of my innocence (or killed me). So I moved to CLUB PENGUIN, HAHAHAHA. Yes, I know. But it's actually fun, okay. Then I went into Dream of Mirror Online because of an ad. I stayed there for like...three years on and off. Only reason was cause of friends. I only keep in touch with about...three of those friends now haha. And then I went into Eden Eternal as a loner (well, my ex was with me lolol)...and...now I want Lime. Pls.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
YES I CAN, AND YES I DOO, BUT I CAN'T USE IT BECAUSE I'M IN THE LIVING ROOM D: Wait till I hit my college dorm, and then it's Vent 24/7 bbys.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Bothhh. I mean, I put my life first (sometimes) and fix whatever needs to be fixed there, but otherwise...I like to failshoot people in S4. 8D

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
SOCIAAAL. I love people! But I want to do other stuff with them too instead of just hanging around in the mall gossiping, you know? I like being able to talk while also playing games with them xD
So sometimes, I go to these gaming parties irl LOL

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I expect you all to love me. BECAUSE I'M YOUR GRANNY.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Er. I'm actually 34 yrs old?

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
ARLUS LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

I NEVER APPLIED.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEVER APPLIED.    I NEVER APPLIED.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

eek! Do not want :C
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

I NEVER APPLIED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: