Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohai - nelyra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nelyra

Ohai - nelyra Empty
PostSubject: Ohai - nelyra   Ohai - nelyra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Marylène, aka Mary. 23.
2. Location & Timezone: Québec. GMT-5
3. Weekly Availability: Mostly week-end, sometimes evening

4. Aeria Forum Name: misspuzzle
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? Healer and Long range fighter like Archer. 'Cause i don't like to lose HP and my bf is usually the tank.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? I hate that. I don't like to kill player :C

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. I've played lots and lots of Ragnarok Online. That's where i met Kaos. I've then played Domo and other MMO and don't even remember, eh. Just check the list of Kaos, i've been on almost all of them.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? Yeah, and i like to sing!

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? Casual. REALLY casual. I'm busy with work and family so i play only a bit here and there.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? Being with nice people.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? Because Arlus want me to join in <3

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? I love cats! :3 My english sometimes sucks.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? Yeah. Kaos.

Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Ohai - nelyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai - nelyra   Ohai - nelyra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

-sings- I saw your face in a crowded place and I don't know what to do...so i'll just accept you /o/

Next time on Karaoke factor:
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Ohai - nelyra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: