Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LadyMuling App!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyMuLing
Trial Member

LadyMuling App! Empty
PostSubject: LadyMuling App!   LadyMuling App! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age:Brenda 24
2. Location & Timezone:USA East
3. Weekly Availability:7 days aweek

4. Aeria Forum Name:lulusun
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)ladyMuling when the time comes.
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?Healer/support.im a lover not a fighter.. dont like pvp.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? I dont mind it i just don't like to do it. I;m not vere good @ killing others. lol

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.ummm 9years of Ff11- 4 years of PWI- 3 yeras of EQ and,Ho3K
, EE , KH , RH not much there.. and 5other too many to think off them all atm.
4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?i dont mind useing it i have a mic.. but i try not to talk on it much.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?Hardcore.. i play 10+ hr a day if i like the game. and work my ass off to help.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?The ppl.. i love playing online with others.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? well.. i cant say i do. im new to the guild and like how you all think. i like the forum and that you try to have fun over everthing. In time i hope to be a full mamber one day.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?Im VERE help full when im not ruing about trying to fin up things.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? No i was not.. iv been follow the game for some time years @ most.. and we looking for a guild that i may set down in to grow with.. iv look @ 5 other i like and pick this one.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

LadyMuling App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LadyMuling App!   LadyMuling App! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:11 pm

This application has been accepted on a trial basis. It is not up to our usual standards but has shown some merit. At the end of the trial period the members, subleader and ultimately myself will judge whether or not this is a suitable environment for you to stay in. Welcome to Skylark.

Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

LadyMuling App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LadyMuling App!   LadyMuling App! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Trial period failed due to disappearance without warning.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

LadyMuling App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LadyMuling App!   LadyMuling App! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LadyMuling App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: