Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spright Has Arrived :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sprightly

Spright Has Arrived :D Empty
PostSubject: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Lydia - 15
2. Location & Timezone: Misery (Missouri) Central
3. Weekly Availability: Usually every day a of the week ;) What? No, that definitely was not a wink.

4. Aeria Forum Name: LKHSW
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release) Sprightly / Whisk (hopefully, haha)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release) *blaaaaaaank-

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I tend to jump around a lot. DPS is usually the first path I take, tank the last. Healer and support are mixed up in there :)
Ever since I started gaming, about.. 6 years ago? (I know, I'm a loser.) I always thought, "I must show that girls can kick ass too ;)" Of course, these days girls kicks butt all the time.. so it's not really valid anymore, but I suppose strong DPS classes have kinda stuck with me from those times.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I. Suck. I've never really made an effort to become good at it.. PVE is the love of my life. Bosses and dungeons and such. =D I'm willing to try it out, though. Anything can be fun as long as you have people you know & love with you.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I've played looooooooots of games, but I've never quite gotten extremely high leveled. I tend to talk more than I level.. but on LUNA online I reached level.. 63ish? DOMO I brought all of my jobs up to around level 30 before I quit. Tales of Pirates was my first MMO and I think I reached level 52 on that before I moved on.. 52 wasn't very high leveled and there weren't many new players around, it got lonely.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I actually LOVE Vent :) Yes, I have a working mic. *coughs- I tend to destroy them rather quickly, though.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Casual. I talk a lot and if convenient, party while talking. I get bored easily soloing and would rather run around doing stupid stuff with friends than grind. I suppose if given the opportunity and right conditions, I could be hardcore, but so far that hasn't happened yet ^^" I play games for the people. Pretty much end of story.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
The people <3 It's nice making friends with all the random.. pervy.. special people out there.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I expect you guys to be a fun-loving, random, and somewhat motivational guild. It's nice having your guild leader nudging you every once and a while, "Heeeeeeey... Lydia, you need to level a little biiiiiiiiiiiiiit." You guys seem to have a sense of humor ;D I like that. I belong in Skylark because I'm the same way. I crack jokes and occasionally (lovingly) tease, though I'm often the subject of ridicule rather than the giver. I think that Skylark will make my gaming experience fun =D

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I'm obsessed with school and work. I actually care about my future, so I put schoolwork first. I participate in 3 sports a year, two musicals, and church stuff (I'm religious, but I don't get easily offended about it, so don't get all "OHNO. IT'S A RELIGIOUS PERSON") Despite all that, I still make time for gaming <3
Also... I'm one of those asian-loving freaks. Kdramas, kpop, jpop, jdramas, kmovies, anime, manga, asian variety shows.. name it and I'm sure I'm in love with it. Heck, I'm even in love with asian food.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
The thread referred me. x3 Does that count as "someone" ?
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:32 pm

I like this application! She played ToP so that works. I'll say /accepted but please wait for our leader Arlus to make the final call.
Back to top Go down
sprightly

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 pm

*happy dance- Now let's hope Arlus likes me >-<;' Pale
*tackles Mina...hirion- Did you play ToP?
*whisperwhisper- What should I call you? =D
Back to top Go down
nelyra

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Spright Has Arrived :D 456474931_0356ba4a8d

(told you i could post! niehehehehehe!)
Back to top Go down
sprightly

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:43 pm

I feel safe in pedo bear hands~ <3 ;D
Your name is blue... ... Like the leaders =D ..That doesn't mean anything, does it? x.x
I still have to wait for Arlus, don't I? ;~;

No joke, I have been seriously lurking here ever since I posted my application. O_O' I have no life. I can't wait to be a part of this guild~ *already has a siggy ready for the Aeria forums :D-

EDIT: Fail. The leaders are red.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:45 pm

sprightly wrote:

EDIT: Fail. The leaders are red.

Leaders = Red
Sub-Leaders = Green
Member Spotlight = Purple
Member = Blue

=D
Back to top Go down
sprightly

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Oooo! There's even a color for member spotlight. Thanks Mina <3
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Ha! She's calling you mina, like me! That's how real men do it all, good job sprigy.
There's a city called Misery? Or was just a weird name for Missoury? O.o

And yeah, some of us have played ToP.
Back to top Go down
sprightly

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Misery is a weird name for Missouri. I'm making fun of all the people with accents that say my state weird ;D I live in St. Louis, Missouri.
Mina isn't what he's supposed to be called? *ubershockedgasp-
Heheh, I have a nickname already. Sprigy~
ToP.. I played that forever ago. X3 Before the second season (??? Something like that) or whatever came out. Now that I think about it, I never joined a guild o-O That was kinda stupid of me. Then again, I was new to gaming, so, blech.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 pm

(At least you don't live in Are-kansas)

Welcome! Your ventrilo login has been sent to your private message box. Furthermore you are encouraged to create a introductory topic in the introduction forum. Hope you enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spright Has Arrived :D   Spright Has Arrived :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spright Has Arrived :D
Page 1 of 1