Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guess who.. Gaypun

Go down 
+3
Mythillian
Minahirion
Gyapun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyapun

Gyapun

guess who.. Gaypun  Empty
PostSubject: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age:Jawan~16
2. Location & Timezone:pennsylvania.. Idek my time zone but as of now it's 8:44pm >~<
3. Weekly Availability: well I have school But mostly after school.

4. Aeria Forum Name:Gyapun(Gyah•poon)
5. Character Name: x
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: x

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I usually like to play a healer or mage, being able to get far away and either helping out another from the back is fun in my opinion, especially since as a healer a team can go far with your help ^_^~!
2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
- For me its not always my thing unless im bored or its apart of a quest. I also will PvP if it's like a guild event or whatever. And if someone asks to PvP I won't turn down unless super busy- I'm not scared to fight ~n~
3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
- I got into mmos around 2 years ago, but I did play runescape once or twice before for like a day. But I was playing vindictus since I started to play mmos and it was a really fun game-till everything got all cash reliant and I got hacked, etc. I was apart of a guild as well, but it ended due to not everyone seeing eye to eye with the leader so I joined my friends guild which ended and I joined a random guild that made me just decided f it im not playing anymore.. So my mmo experience went from good-horrible
4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
- yes I think I am :/ I did once but it wasn't all that great since at the time I didn't have a mic, but now I do ^_^
5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
- can I say in between.. If the fun is there I can play alot and what not but if not then no, also I realized if I join a game when it's like already alot of content its not that fun since I feel so behind, I like to join when it starts. I know weird -_-
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
- I enjoy being able just to escape life (especially in this time and age =_=) and just taking on a new name, life, and so on is just amazing in its own way. When I join mmos I enjoy making friends and having fun with them and so on. I just hope this guild has the ability to make me feel that way ;)
2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
- my expectations are just for you to make me feel happy and just having fun in this guild... That's really about it. Idel why I should join, really I just thought "Oh LGBT! :D join!" since I am gay and that's not all that great in bad mmo communitys >_<
3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
- if I do get accepted, I'll just tell you in my intro :/
4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
- I can't remember but he had luffy(?) from one piece as his avatar :) hope that helps
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/junespassing
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh shit....... he's referred by BonClay?!!?!?

Nah I'm only joking with you. Your application seems splendid and you fit nearly all our requirements. I'm going to say "Approved" on this one.

Please wait for our guild leader Arlus to make the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Excuse Mina, he's terrible at anime characters. I'm glad you made it over here :)

Bonbon uses Doflamingo as his avatar, not Luffy D:<
Back to top Go down
exVanquish
Graphic Designer
exVanquish

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Mythillian wrote:
Excuse Mina, he's terrible at anime characters. I'm glad you made it over here :)

This made me laugh. I didn't think I'd ever see anyone confuse the two.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/exVanquish
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Mythillian wrote:

LOL! Its true, I suck.
Back to top Go down
Gyapun

Gyapun

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 pm

I feel like I just failed everyone in anime lol •A•

Last edited by Gyapun on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimearl

Dimearl

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 am

Minahirion wrote:
Mythillian wrote:

LOL! Its true, I suck.

You don't suck Mina ;A;
Back to top Go down
Nashah

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 am

Hi person! A referral from miss bon... both kinda interesting and fairly scary at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:26 am

Nashah wrote:
Hi person! A referral from miss bon... both kinda interesting and fairly scary at the same time.

It wasn't Bonclay D:<!!!
Back to top Go down
Gyapun

Gyapun

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 am

^ what that guy said it was... one sec while i go to limehaven
masterzorc08 the true person behind it all Shocked
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 am

Oh boy, am i not famous? People lies saying i have refered them to get insde the guild! BWA KA KA KA
Still... shame on you, mina, to confuse Doflamingo and Luffy... =/ (specially when even the avatar says Doflamingo D:)

Noone messes with Doflamingo, not even demoniac giants! (his laught arouses me so hard)
Back to top Go down
exVanquish
Graphic Designer
exVanquish

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 am

I just realized... Bon has a Luffy Sig.
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 am

You just realized? I feel disliked.
Back to top Go down
exVanquish
Graphic Designer
exVanquish

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:45 am

BonClay wrote:
You just realized? I feel disliked.

Nah, usually ignore sigs.
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 pm

And if they are made by you!? Or if they are as epic as mine!?
Back to top Go down
exVanquish
Graphic Designer
exVanquish

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:28 pm

BonClay wrote:
And if they are made by you!? Or if they are as epic as mine!?

Same, really. I don't usually pay attention to stuff.
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Maybe you should pay attention to rapists.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

To avoid further spam i'll lock this topic for now xD

Gaypun please wait for Arlus for you invite ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guess who.. Gaypun    guess who.. Gaypun  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guess who.. Gaypun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: