Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loyal Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loyal
Trial Member

Loyal Application Empty
PostSubject: Loyal Application   Loyal Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:35 pm

1. Name & Age: Andres 16
2. Location & Timezone: EST
3. Weekly Availability: All week

4. Aeria Forum Name: highviruz
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release) Loyal
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release) Dont know yet.

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? Support, Tank

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? I support it

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. Perfect World, Forsaken World, WOW, Rift, Aion, Eden Eternal, and others.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? Yes and Yes

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? both, because i like to play as a team but when it gets to into serious stuff its going to be serious.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? Meeting people and having a fantasy life

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? Because i like a team and also a community.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? How active are you guys

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? none

Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

Loyal Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loyal Application   Loyal Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm

This application isn't up to our normal expectations. Unfortunately I cannot tell if you just simply didn't care to fill this out or perhaps you were pressed for time.

As such, this application is denied because it is not up to our usual standards. If you feel you would like to apply again, please feel free to fill another application out in a much more complete manner. Thank you very much.

Please read

http://www.skylarkguild.net/t2-read-this-how-to-join-skylark

for more detailed instructions.
Back to top Go down

Loyal Application
Page 1 of 1