Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...

Go down 
+2
Crimson
TrinalHeart1103
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Empty
PostSubject: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 am

Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... VtJkg

Quote :
I was constipated for a week once. So at work, I ate a whole box of fiber one bars and drank a large hot coffee. I shat 7 or 8 times before lunch. One turd was pure black and I swear to god one had veins. I had developed a "belly" over the course of that week from the build-up. So my skin felt loose for a while afterwards. Also I could not stop farting, even after the turdstorm ended. One fart was so bad I actually vomited from the smell. Also, have you ever smoked a cigarette and then blown the smoke through a napkin to see the tar? Well that's what my pants looked like after farting for 10 hours straight.

TL;DR don't eat too many fiber one bars.

Back to top Go down
Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 am

wtf... just.... wtf
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:58 pm

LOLOLOL!!!!!!

i LOVE it
Back to top Go down
Uyie

Uyie

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 pm

I had to stop halfway through reading that from the laughter ._.
Back to top Go down
Dimearl

Dimearl

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Dear goodness :l
Back to top Go down
Gyapun

Gyapun

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

The fact I read this since yesterday, and still can't help but laugh at it each time is simply amazing ~
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/junespassing
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...   Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because I'm tired of seeing threads by Hiro in this forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: