Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

never ever again ;-;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyapun

Gyapun

never ever again ;-; Empty
PostSubject: never ever again ;-;   never ever again ;-; Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:50 pm

So... I'm at the bus station waiting for the bus to new York, and by myself (;-;). Unfortunately for me, the bus station is in a veeerrryyy bad area, like gun shots and drugs so it's not shocking to see a bunch of people just looking and staring at me because im not the usual person to come by.. Let me just list what happened so far

*a man came by and asked me if I wanted to buy drugs.. Of course I was thinking "why not" but then I remembered last time i did drugs i ended up in the bed with a random stranger and had my body tied up :/ wow<~~ that was a lie but i was asked if i wanted to buy drugs and said no

*Someone came up to me and sat down and because i had on skinny jeans (ftw!) he asked, "your jeans are very tight, you remind me of someone i use to have sex with, do you know Darrell?" Being a little shocked I replied "maybe?" and got up with my bags and decided to wait outside the station for my bus

*There's a vending machine around where I'm waiting and someone got up and decided to just buy some chips, after getting the chips he randomly just farts right there, looks at me and laughs. I swear tp god I wanted to cry while he laughed.

Now this isn't my first time getting on the bus in this area, but wth this has to be the worst. I never ever want to come here again, and rather slit my throat with a mechanical pencil QQ I'm done now.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/junespassing
Uyie

Uyie

PostSubject: Re: never ever again ;-;   never ever again ;-; Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

I like the chip guy.
Back to top Go down
nelyra

PostSubject: Re: never ever again ;-;   never ever again ;-; Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Uyie wrote:
I like the chip guy.

ME TOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never ever again ;-;   never ever again ;-; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never ever again ;-;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-