Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm going to ship you so hard

Go down 
+3
TrinalHeart1103
Picchu
Gyapun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyapun

Gyapun

i'm going to ship you so hard Empty
PostSubject: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:04 am

I was bored the other day, and decided why not make skylark guild OTP ~ huehuehue! So I only know a little of the members but here goes my horrible pairs >_<

1- mina + Arlus (I'm going to ship you two so hard XD)
That's all I have, but come up with more, its just a fun thing nothing awkwardly weird.. I hope :0
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/junespassing
Picchu

Picchu

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 am

How about......abby and latte. Lesgo.
Back to top Go down
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 am

HEY! HIRO IS MINE.
Back to top Go down
Dimearl

Dimearl

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 am

Or Mina + Myth would be a fun pair ;D
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I ship Mina and myself alllll the time. :3

I won't tell my other ships, because this could get bad lol
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I honestly have no idea what your talking about......

One True Pairing?

What does this have to do with shipping?????

/soLost
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Minahirion wrote:
I honestly have no idea what your talking about......

One True Pairing?

What does this have to do with shipping?????

/soLost

Let's make love <3
Back to top Go down
Aenya
Website Consultant
Aenya

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Mina:

"OTP" indeed means "One True Pairing". It's used to describe your favorite combination of characters in a fandom. It's usually used via putting the names or name abbreviations together, sometimes with the use of a + , / , or X . (For example my OTP for Naruto is ShikaTema , = Shikamaru + Temari.) OTP is also just used to denote a pair of people that are the "perfect partner" for each other in the opinion of the person marking them as their OTP. The name that comes first in the pairing is usually the "seme", aka the "dominant" partner in the relationship, though this isn't too commonly followed anymore.

"Shipping", or "the ship", comes from the word "relationship". It describes the action of being... "enraptured" by the prospect of a pairing, and actively pushing the said OTP onto other people. Fans create new settings, stories, doujinshi, fanart, and are generally obnoxious with their excitement over the possible romantic involvement of the characters they "ship together".

Shipping/OTP's have generally a lot, little, or nothing at all to do with "canon", aka the official set in stone situation the two characters/people originate from. For example the canon in Gyapun's first OTP is virtually nonexistent, since Mina isn't gay. But that doesn't stop the shippers. (Duh, fans be crazy, yo.)

I hope I made sense here X_x.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/aenya.silverleaf
Gyapun

Gyapun

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 pm

thats right yo~ We fans be cray cray Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/junespassing
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Ah ha.... I see. Not so confused now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm going to ship you so hard   i'm going to ship you so hard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm going to ship you so hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: