Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Go down 
+5
Picchu
Adrenaline
Minahirion
Latte
TrinalHeart1103
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 am

So...here's a quick story about how I was almost MURDERED. At ~5:10am, I need to use the restroom. Minutes prior, supervisor stepped out to use the restroom as well. Hasn't returned yet. I get a brilliant idea. To avoid an awkward confrontation on the toilet, I'll use the 2nd floor restroom, instead of the 3rd floor. No one else uses this building at night, GENIUS. Get to the 2nd floor, all of the offices are closed and locked...

Open restroom door, lights are out. Take one step inside, hear a man groan.

NOPE NOPE NOPE FUCKING NOPE

D: D: D:
Back to top Go down
Latte

Latte

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:29 am

Your supervisor wanted to be smart too and decided to use the 2nd floor restroom aswell, hoping he wouldn't find you; because he had the shits and didn't want to stink up the fucking bathroom he assumed you were going to use @ the 3rd floor.

But instead when YOU decided to be smart and use the 2nd floor restroom when he was taking his hardcore shit.
Thus; man groaning.
Power failure? Yeah.

GG. Gg.
Back to top Go down
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:06 am

I wish. x_x

Went up to the third floor and had that awkward confrontation. Wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Eww......... now that IS awkward........
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Mmmph. Man Groans.
Back to top Go down
Picchu

Picchu

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Sounds very sexy.
Back to top Go down
Shaohan
Ventrilo Administrator
Shaohan

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 pm

WHO THAT POKEMON~!? IT A Man Groans~!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skylarkguild.net/
Fetiche

Fetiche

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Kinky story
Back to top Go down
brandis33

brandis33

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 am

And this is how trinal became afraid of the dark o,o
Back to top Go down
Dimearl

Dimearl

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm

That's Scary ;A;
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Dramatic music que.
Back to top Go down
Fetiche

Fetiche

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Did it sound like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOPE NOPE NOPE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOPE NOPE NOPE   NOPE NOPE NOPE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOPE NOPE NOPE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: