Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niqole - Application ^-^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niqole

Niqole

Niqole - Application ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Niqole - Application ^-^   Niqole - Application ^-^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am

Part 1 - General Information
Im signing up for Aion ^-^

1. Name & Age: Nicole, 14 :D
2. Location & Timezone: England, UK, GMT ^-^
3. Weekly Availability: Monday - Friday after school, it could be around 5pm GMT -9pm GMT and it could be literally all day at the weekends :D

4. Forum Name: Ninjeh
5. Character Name: Niqole :D
. Class/Level: Level 6, Mage

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? Well Aion is my 1st MMO :D and i'm a mage, I just liked being all like firey and stuff..and it looked pretty :D I might try others as I get better at the game, but Im looking forward to learning

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? I know that PvP means Player vs Player but I've never really tried itt. It sounds like alot of fun but as this is my first real MMO I would love to try it out

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. This is my first true MMOR but it is alot of fun so far. Atm I play a social MMO called Onverse with Doguzon & Jiggles, but I have messed around with WoW a bit on my brothers account ^-^

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? (Logging into Ventrilo is mandatory, talking is optional) I have a working mic and I am able to talk alot, but I will get Ventrillo when Jiggles teaches me how (:

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? Pretty casual, I dont really know right now but I like this game

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? I like how it's got alot of quests so you can never really be bored, they have great storylines and characters to talk to. They have alot of different things from other types of games, and the characters look pretty ;D

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? Im hoping to meet alot of people here and talk to them and just having a laugh really. I want to learn from people too :O I'm not sure what I can really offer but Jiggles loves me so I must be great ^-^ Im creative too and I love making people laugh

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? Well I like ducks and I live in England, so I have a cool accent >.> and I make alot of typos so good luck with that, but I checked this app so shh >.> ANDANDNAN I love the color PINK and yes that colours Violet but Pink wasnt there :(

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? Some cool kids called Jiggles and Doguzon
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Niqole - Application ^-^   Niqole - Application ^-^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 am

'ello!

Welcome to Skylark! As is customary you have been accepted on a 2 week trial period. Please stick around, post lots, play lots, talk lots. Get to know us and let us get to know you ;)
Back to top Go down
brandis33

brandis33

PostSubject: Re: Niqole - Application ^-^   Niqole - Application ^-^ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 am

Glad to have you! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niqole - Application ^-^   Niqole - Application ^-^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niqole - Application ^-^
Page 1 of 1