Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lacerly's application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lacerly

lacerly's application. Empty
PostSubject: lacerly's application.   lacerly's application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Lacy, 23
2. Location & Timezone: British Columbia, PST
3. Weekly Availability: Constant, lol.

4. Aeria Forum Name: lacerly
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I usually enjoy playing the healer/support roles. I've never really come into a game alone (My partner always preferred DPS), so I can't honestly say I wouldn't enjoy a DPS or Tank role, I've just always leaned towards the healer. The fact that in most F2P games, healer is often times the cheaper role to play also helped with that choice.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
PvP for me has always depended on the game. I played Fiesta on Outspark for a while, and while I wouldn't consider PvP there to be very skill based, I enjoyed it very much. You'd usually find my character in some sort of PvP map tearing through with my Mage 'Hubby'.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I tend to bounce around a lot, usually sticking to games where there is a more community based feel. The games I've played in the passed few years are Fiesta(Outspark), Aion, Rift, Luvinia(Outspark), Eden Eternal(Aeria), Dragons Nest(Chinese server), Valkyrie Sky. All of which I played with the same core group of people that I have been gaming with for over 4 years. (A few of us are playing Skyrim, which chatting in skype to attempt to give it an "MMO feel" while we wait for another game to catch our eye) I downloaded and tried Runes of Magic, Grand Fantasia, and some other (can't remember the name of it for the life of me) But didn't stick around long.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I do have a mic, although don't use Vent. I have in the past, and never really got into it. I can be found on skype, although not as nice when having larger based voice convos.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
I'd say I'm more of a mix of the two. I like to just sign on and lounge around and not be 'forced' into grinding, or farming. I like to play at my own pace. I have been known to wake up at stupid hours of the night just to be available for boss raids in Fiesta, or if a guild war broke out and healers were needed.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
Definitely would have to say the social aspect. I love to get to know people, and throughout the years have made friends who I would consider some of my closest (Even traveled to meet/planned meetups with previous games)

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I'm really just looking for a laid back guild, with good conversation, or help when needed. I think I belong in Skylark because I'm easy going, dedicated, and determined. I want to have fun, and although not necessarily to become 'the best', I wouldn't mind being pretty darn close. :)

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I'm honestly horrible at filling these kinds of things out, so I hope I didn't sound too repetitive or anything. I also have Fibromyalgia, so although I am usually very active, there are some days where I won't show up due to sleeping the entire day lol.
Also, Lime Odyssey will be my first mmo that I've started without my usual group. So I'm a little nervous, and (fingers crossed) hoping to make it into a guild so I don't feel totally alone when starting, haha.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Wasn't referred, just saw the post on Aeria forums, and really liked the guild name and what you guys were. (Plus the forum posts had me laughing)
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: lacerly's application.   lacerly's application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Constant availability? xD
Back to top Go down
lacerly

PostSubject: Re: lacerly's application.   lacerly's application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm rarely ever offline :x and if I happen to be out of game, I usually have various messengers signed in to be reached at.
I'm super nerdy, don't judge me u.u lol
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: lacerly's application.   lacerly's application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 pm

I like this application! Shows good English skills and intelligent to boot!

I say /approved

please wait for Arlus to approve your account and invite you to the guild ;)

Welcome to Skylark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lacerly's application.   lacerly's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lacerly's application.
Page 1 of 1