Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loyal [ Re-Application ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loyal
Trial Member

Loyal [ Re-Application ] Empty
PostSubject: Loyal [ Re-Application ]   Loyal [ Re-Application ] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

Sorry for my last application, i was kind of in a hurry. Please review this one and i took my time to fill it up. Thanks.

1. Name & Age: Andres 16
2. Location & Timezone: Eastern Time
3. Weekly Availability: 7 days a week

4. Aeria Forum Name: highviruz
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release): Loyal, Logic, Seven
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
- I play both Support and Tank, i one of those persons who likes to receive all the bad things as i help my team achive its goal, i like to put weight on my shoulders on taking responsibilities as a player and a team mate

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
- I have nothing against, i think PvP is a good way to show off you skills and you hard work techniques as a player. I support PvP and i also like to PvP sometimes when i get into the competitive mode.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
- 2y PWE - 1y FW, 5m EE, 10 days WoW xD, 1m Rift, 3m Aion and other MMO's that dont come in mind at this moment.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
- Yes i would be able to use ventrilo at anytime if the clan/guild needs it and i do have a mic that works in perfect conditions.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
I consider myself a hardcore gamer, i want to take things to the top, reach the highers lvl and obtain what others havent achieved, but also i have my casual modes when i just want to relax with my friends and guild members as we play as a team in all the aspects of the game.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
- What i enjoy about MMO's the most is that i can freely do what a want in a virtual world coverd with mysteries and new things that people don't experience in life, having the chance to meet new people and also get to practice how to be social. That's my point of view

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
- My expectations are to maintain contact with mates and do things as a group that this guild is. To experience new things and achieve things together, being able to help or be helped by someone in my guild, things i don't expect is immaturity, non-loyal players, racism, and other negative things

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
- I go to high school so i wont be able to be on during school's time. I do GFX for fun, i like to have fun and have a team/group to be part of to work with them. I am Hispanic and i know Spanish of course, a little bit of French and Portuguese.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
- No, i wasn't referred by no one i saw the post of Aeria forums
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: Loyal [ Re-Application ]   Loyal [ Re-Application ] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 am

10 days in WoW?! THAT'S IT?! Denied.........................j/k

I say accept just because you only played Rift for one minute. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Gyapun

Gyapun

PostSubject: Re: Loyal [ Re-Application ]   Loyal [ Re-Application ] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 am

Mythillian wrote:
10 days in WoW?! THAT'S IT?! Denied.........................j/k

I say accept just because you only played Rift for one minute. Good job!

I think 1m means 1 month :o
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/junespassing
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Loyal [ Re-Application ]   Loyal [ Re-Application ] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 am

Much Better! I will say this is a far better application and very well meet our standards.

Welcome to Skylark ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal [ Re-Application ]   Loyal [ Re-Application ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loyal [ Re-Application ]
Page 1 of 1