Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

duhformality's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
duhformality

duhformality's application Empty
PostSubject: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 am

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Michelle Hao (18)
2. Location & Timezone: Sheboygan, WI (GMT -5)
3. Weekly Availability: Every day honestly, there's usually a day I'm NOT online.

4. Forum Name: duhformality
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
. Class/Level: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?

I used to play the tanks and support when I first started playing games, but I've been switching my role steadily to something more DPS. I know how these roles work very well because I'm extremely familiar with them.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?

PvP is the biggest reason I play MMORPGs, I focus all my time in trying to get ahead in these situations (study and farm, all that good junk). It's the greatest way to test my own skill and knowledge in games.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.

I've played pretty much all MMOs, raging from F2P to P2P. Open up a list of MMOs on like MMOHut or MMOSite or something, I guarantee you I've played at least 80% of them.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? (Logging into Ventrilo is mandatory, talking is optional)

Yes.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?

Hardcore, I can grind 10 hours a day for at least a week before I'm burned out and start dropping to like 8 hours a day. I strive to be the best in every game.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?

PvP is great, I love fighting against other people - the sheer thrill. Social aspect is also very nice, gotta fight AND have a good time!

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?

I expect you guys to back me up in PvP, to be a loving guild, a family. I belong in Skylark because I can be your mother.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?

I'm a lover, I'm gonna love all of you.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?

No one, this guild's innate attractiveness lured me in.
Back to top Go down
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 am

Quote :
to be a loving guild

*snicker snicker*
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh giza... ~Laughs~
Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

But...but...I already have a mother...I don't need another useless one :V

P.S. They said they play Yu-Gi-Oh! on our recruitment thread...but they smell like a troll. So that means they are a Yu-Gi-Oh! troll player, which is a deadly combination.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Hahaha! I like this application! Has humor, honesty, a bit of trollishness, I think she'll fit right in ;)

Welcome to Skylark! As per normal you are on a 2 week "introductory" period. Hang around often and post a lot, show up on chatango, talk in vent. Let us get to know you and get to know us to see if we blend well together.

=D
Back to top Go down
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Quote :
Welcome to Skylark! As per normal you are on a 2 week "introductory" period.

Apparently not since he's a full member. :P
Back to top Go down
Adrenaline

Adrenaline

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Theres a chance <3
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm

TrinalHeart1103 wrote:
Quote :
Welcome to Skylark! As per normal you are on a 2 week "introductory" period.

Apparently not since he's a full member. :P

Fixed that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duhformality's application   duhformality's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duhformality's application
Page 1 of 1