Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application ><

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OOdaniOO

Guild Application >< Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application ><   Guild Application >< Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Danielle, 17.
2. Location & Timezone: Georgia, Eastern.
3. Weekly Availability: Pretty much everyday. (:

4. Aeria Forum Name: OOdaniOO
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I usually play the healer role. I love just being that person everyone depends on to live (Atleast most of the time.) It can be a very hard role to keep though. Especially when people die and might blame you for their unfortunate situation. I also think the healer characters are just adorable. :D (When they're girls, lol.) Being the less chosen role, and the very role that is very hard for others to master or even continue to play makes the healer class my main choice. I love challenges.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I've always loved PvP, but in all the MMOs I've played, there's only one game where I actually ever had that experience (Aika Online.) I really sucked at it. But when LO comes out, since it'll be fresh and a brand new game, I plan on PvPing a lot, and actually making my character correctly this time so I won't fail at it. >< I think PvP is a fantastic experience. When it comes to just having fun, or wanting to really test your strength. It's cool with me. (:

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
My prior MMO experiences will be that of what I would call, mixed feelings. I've played all kinds, and there are only a few I can say I've stayed with for an okay amount of time. Usually I'd have problems with the community being mean to other people and I'd quit. D: I hope LO can be different and I can finally play a game with nice people. I'd love that. But my experiences have also been fun! I've met all types of different people, made many friends, and had fun just playing the games. But LO seems like it'll be a whole new experience. Especially with the new features and really good character customization. At least I won't have a character that looks the same as the one next to me. > w>;

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I'm pretty sure I can. I just need someone to kind of guide me in how I download it. I don't know what server to download or anything. D: And I could easily buy a mic, but as of right now, I do not own a mic.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
I would say casually. I don't go all out when it comes to gaming. I just play the game. Do the quests, chit chat, and things like that. But if LO has a nice GvG event and other PvP events, I'd love to join if I have friends doing it, or the guild doing it. (: I do play games for hours on end, but not to the point I'd call myself a hardcore gamer. I don't hoard items, and I don't make it a priority to level up fast or anything. Just play. c:
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
I'd have to say the people! :D I've played just RPGs where you play alone and it's just kind of boring. But with MMOs, you have people to play with you, people to make friends with and joke around with. The right people, at least. >< But the people are what help to make my MMO experience enjoyable or it would be just flat out boring. A game can have the best features in the world, but not having people play with me would make me end it soon.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
Hmm. I'd say to just be a talkative, active, friendly guild. I've joined too many guilds where the people would log on but not talk, or the people wouldn't log on and I'd be logged on with like, just one other person. > w>; I've also been in guilds with unfriendly people. I don't like drama. I like friends. (: I believe I belong in Skylark because I'm a nice and talkative person. There are times I am a bit shy because I don't know anyone or how to start a conversation, but I always warm up to people, promise. (:

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Um, not really. haha. :D That all comes with talking to me and getting to know me over time I guess. c:

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Nope. Just saw it in the LO General Discussion. c:
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

Guild Application >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application ><   Guild Application >< Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Welcome! Be sure to login to chatango on the Home page and we can easily guide you through setting up ventrilo. Also, you are encouraged to post in the introduction. Hope you enjoy your time here : D
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Guild Application ><
Page 1 of 1