Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeref's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeref

Zeref

Zeref's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Zeref's Application.   Zeref's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Zeref's Application. 1

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Koichi Tatsuoda, 25.
2. Location & Timezone: Osaka, Japan.
3. Weekly Availability: A lot of availability is to be had. ( nods )

4. Aeria Forum Name: MagicalCrux
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? Heavy Nuker/DoT's/Mage. I am pretty vers when it comes to fulfilling any given role, I can play any class well should there be a shortage in one specific area. I can adapt to suit the needs of my guild.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? I love PvP. I love nothing more than pking someone off the server that messes with anyone of my friends or guild members. They will bow to me in PvP in the end. I enjoy large scale PvP, small arena battles, duels, assassinations, I enjoy it all.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. I have been playing MMO's for about 10 years now. It started with Flyff ( 3 years ) and flew into Lineage I & II ( 7 years total ), then Rappelz, AION, Tera Online, and various other MMO's. I usually tend to stick to one MMO at a time.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? I do yes.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? Hardcore. Usually in most MMO's, I have the built in tendency to get the best and be the best of everything. I am an over achiever, you could say. I have always been extremely competitive. I invest copious amounts of time into an MMO to get that edge, there is always an edge to be had to remain on top and that edge is something I like to acquire and maintain at all times.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? There isn't one deciding factor that singles out my enjoyment. I enjoy many areas. The musical score, the gameplay, the aesthetics, spell animations, story line, etc etc. More importantly, the community is a key factor in a game. Being a part of a great, active guild is crucial for the survival of the individual player. Let's face it, no one wants to go through a game alone with no friends they could party with or have unforgettable adventures with. Building memories and good times is an irreplaceable commodity.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? I do not have any expectations other than being a legit, non-botting or gold buying guild- wait, scratch that. I do have some. I do not mind gay jokes, or any other rabble rousing, I can crack a a joke with the best of them. But there is a fine line between joking and blatant racism or biggotry. I can't tolerate, well, won't tolerate immaturity to the point where people feelings begin to get hurt. I imagine in time once I get to know everyone better, some more deep seeded expectations will emerge. I think I'd make a great fit because of my loyalty factor and defensive nature I have over the guilds I belong to. I'll always bring something to the table.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? Sure. Usually, when I get into a guild and find it worth while, I will host events with rewards that include but are not limited to cash shop items, or gold. I love doing for the guild I am in. It enables me to give us a competitive edge over every other guild.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? No one.

Last edited by Zeref on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: Zeref's Application.   Zeref's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Zeref's Application. Thumbsupsm0

Although the pink color raped by eyes... twice.
Back to top Go down
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

PostSubject: Re: Zeref's Application.   Zeref's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Starts his app with a picture of a butterfly, posts in pink...

YET YOU HATE FLUTTERSHY!!!

Zeref's Application. Anya_of_Stalliongrad-oh-hey-fluttershy_500
Back to top Go down
Zeref

Zeref

PostSubject: Re: Zeref's Application.   Zeref's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 pm

But, but, I didn't know it was fluttershy! It looked like a reject my lil pony in the chat box! <33 Flutter.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Zeref's Application.   Zeref's Application. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:25 pm

This application.........

IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!

/approved! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeref's Application.   Zeref's Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeref's Application.
Page 1 of 1