Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marajthestar's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marajthestar

Marajthestar's Application Empty
PostSubject: Marajthestar's Application   Marajthestar's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Ayame && 21
2. Location & Timezone: Illinois , Central Timezone
3. Weekly Availability: Evenings , nightly

4. Game: Lime Odyssey

5. Forum Name: forevermaraj
6. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
7. Class(es)/Level(s): (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I'm not really sure which role I usually play. I've tried to experiment with each role on every MMO that I've been on. I've found that I like to hit hard and fast and usually go for that type of role. I'm a terribly tank and I'm moderate at being a healer. I don't really like to be a supporting class, as stated before I like to hit hard and fast.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
Well PvP isn't for everyone. I'm not extremely good at it but I have done it before. Guild battles are fun and I usually do those when I'm in a guild because I think they're fun. I don't particularly do PvP one on one though. I don't like to worry so much about PvP and get out and enjoy the game.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I started with the first Final Fantasy MMO and then went to Linage 2 until my old computer crapped out. Then I played Ragnarok for a number of years playing on different servers and the like. I find that playing MMO's relive stress for me and a great way to make friends. I've been places where people aren't friendly and places where people aren't friendly. But, I usually don't let that bother me and if it does I just move on to the next.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
No.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Casual as of now. I used to be a hardcore gamer but that wasn't for MMO's. I like to train and hunt when I want and sit and converse with friends that I've made. I don't like being centered around one thing and I like having choices. So I've turned casual and don't plan on being hardcore again.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
Making new friends and the forums. I love making new friends and how hopefully people can be in MMO's. It's also an escape for me and I take my frustration out on monsters as I'm sure a lot people like to do.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I expect you guys to be wonderful, nice and courteous. Helpful when help as needed and there just for anything. Seeing that I'm Trans I love that you guys are LGBT friendly because I've run into some guild who were not and that's a being X for me. I belong in Skylark because I'm a friendly individual and I believe I look for the same type of gameplay that everyone else is looking for in this guild.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I'm pretty awesome once you get to know me. I'm known to be funny and I don't take MMO's so SERIOUSLY as some other peoplelike to do. It's all about fun right?

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Saw you guys on the Lime Odyssey boards. (:
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: Marajthestar's Application   Marajthestar's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am

marajthestar wrote:

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
No.

Overall I absolutely loved your application. My only concern is your answer to Part 2 - Question 4. While talking on ventrilo is definitely not a requirement on special occasions we ask people to login to listen. This may range from organizing a raid to hosting a guild event where mass communication is easily done via voice commands rather than typing everything out. To reiterate will you be able to at least login when asked?
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
marajthestar

PostSubject: Re: Marajthestar's Application   Marajthestar's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 am

You'll have to excuse me , I wasn't too sure what Ventrilo was. But , after looking at what it is and that it is downloadable I would be able too use it .
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: Marajthestar's Application   Marajthestar's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:15 am

Im sold! Be sure to check out chatango on the homepage and your vent information will be pm'd to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marajthestar's Application   Marajthestar's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marajthestar's Application
Page 1 of 1