Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doguzon - Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doguzon

Doguzon - Application Empty
PostSubject: Doguzon - Application   Doguzon - Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Aiming for Aion

Did not pre-make a character, therefore I must wait for the creation of Elyos to be allowed into the guild server.

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Ethan, 14
2. Location & Timezone: Eastern Time
3. Weekly Availability: Weekdays - 5 through 12 and Weekends - 10 am through 1 am

4. Forum Name: Doguzon
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
. Class/Level: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
Usually Healer/Support or DPS. Sometimes I tank but that is rare.
2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
Some people like PvP and I can see why people like it, but I am not so good at PvP, probably because I do not do it enough.
3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
The games I have played that I can remember the most of are World of Warcraft, Rift, SWTOR. In WoW I raided a bit in WOTLK and a few raids in Cata. In Swtor I got to like level 25 before quiting. Then I got bored of Swtor. Rift is one of those games that I enjoyed for a month or two, and then I quit. I may go back to that in the future but I do not know.
4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? (Logging into Ventrilo is mandatory, talking is optional)
Yes I am able to use Vent and I also have a working mic.
5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Usually casual, because I usually do not play a game all the time (or hardcore) or really form my schedule around the game.
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
In most MMO's, I enjoy raids and dungeons. PvPing is fun sometimes but not one of my favorite aspects. I enjoy a good community because it makes me feel like I can enjoy a game more.
2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I expect a friendly group of players who I may talk and play Aion with. I feel I belong because I am willing to talk and be a nice and involved member of this community.
3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I enjoy MMO's and have played them for 7 years now. I enjoy working with computers and I hate most sports even though I am forced to play them by parents (track -_-)
4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Yes, Jiggles referred me.[center]

Last edited by Doguzon on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Latte

Latte

PostSubject: Re: Doguzon - Application   Doguzon - Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:26 pm

where is arlus omg
this application is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Picchu

Picchu

PostSubject: Re: Doguzon - Application   Doguzon - Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Latte wrote:
where is arlus omg
this application is perfect.

I agree. Just yes.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: Doguzon - Application   Doguzon - Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Extremely well written and I like what you have to say.

Accepted with out customary 2 week trial. Stick around, talk alot, get on vent, get on chatango, let us get to know you and get to know us.

Welcome to Skylark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doguzon - Application   Doguzon - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doguzon - Application
Page 1 of 1