Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Application-PachiSu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PachiSu

PachiSu

New Application-PachiSu Empty
PostSubject: New Application-PachiSu   New Application-PachiSu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age:Andrew or Drew , I'm 23.
2. Location & Timezone:USA-Ohio-East
3. Weekly Availability:Monday-Sunday
4. Aeria Forum Name:PachiSu
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I play Healer most of the time. It's were I'm most at home, I like to be the teams life line for say. My back up/alt is DPS thief/Rag.
2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I'm not big on PvP. But i do like same PvP, more of the 4v4 and 8v8. War is not my strong point but i do what i can and were it needed.
3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
My 1st MMO was when i was 10 Everquest. Form there i moved to FF11 Online when i was 13-ish were i played it for 8 years, I was 21 when i quit. When i was 18 I started Perfect World MY soon after i moved to the US PW were i played it up to when the Sin/Psc came out for about a year.
4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
Yes and Yes
5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Hardcore game. The more I like the game the more i play it.Back when I played FF11 online i played it everday after school for 5+ hrs and now that I'm out of school and in work place and have more time I play 5-10hr a day. I'm a big farmer / crafter.
-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
I love talking with ppl and working together with others. That's what MMOs are about having fun and meeting new ppl.
2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
Most of all a fun, mature, helping guild. Why do i belong in Skylark, I love helping ppl and can make a guild a fun place to be for others.
3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you
I same time cant spell vere good when im not reading it as a go and i m vere slow with it to. So i like useing Vent or TS as much as i can.
4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
No. i have been looking for a new game and seen Lime Odyssey. Why read up on it i started looking for a CB/OB Guild. That how i came to fine your guild.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

New Application-PachiSu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application-PachiSu   New Application-PachiSu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 pm

I like this application!

Seems good, I like your attitude and play times as well. I'll go ahead and say

/ACCEPTED

but please wait for Arlus to make the final call and approve your account.
Back to top Go down

New Application-PachiSu
Page 1 of 1