Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BonClay's application for Skylark!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BonClay

BonClay's application for Skylark! Empty
PostSubject: BonClay's application for Skylark!   BonClay's application for Skylark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Aleix, 20
2. Location & Timezone: Spain (GMT+1 / +6 hours from Aeria's official time)
3. Weekly Availability: Daily, some hours :3

4. Aeria Forum Name: Keroroman
5. Character Name: BonClay (Yottabyte if the first one is not avaiable)
6. Character/Class Levels: N/A

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I vary a lot through games but, to pick a class, i tend to prefer a tank or support role, as i find them the most interesting to play and they are always useful.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I enjoy PvP, although it's when it comes to mass players pvp when i truly enjoy is (like guild wars, for example).

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
Humm, if i remember correctly, my first "big" MMO was Tales of Pirates, which i played for months and years. Played tons of other MMOs, of all kinds and styles (like Fiesta, DOMO, Eden Eternal).

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
I tend to use Team Speak, but i can download it. And yes, i have a mic.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
Half-half. I'm a dedicated player, but won't spend 100% the time inside the game questing and improving my characters, i tend to put some time on chatting, exploring, and roaming around :p

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? Guild-wise stuff, i would say. Questing and exploring is nice but, depending on the game, can get really repetitive and poinstless.
So, i mostly enjoy the social / mass-pvp features of guilds.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
Mostly looking for a guild between casual and hardcore. I want to aim to be somewhere between the "bests", but without stressing ourselfs constantly in trying so.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
Love to chat and joke, but never to the point of annoying anyone :p

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
Nope, saw the guild advertisement on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Aleshia

PostSubject: Re: BonClay's application for Skylark!   BonClay's application for Skylark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:15 am

It looks good to me~. Hope you'll get accepted. Nice to meet you, I'm Mai or Aleshia however you want to call me :3

초콜릿Candy-
Back to top Go down
BonClay

PostSubject: Re: BonClay's application for Skylark!   BonClay's application for Skylark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:36 am

Hope to get accepted, too :p

I would find disturbing to call you Aleshia, as i have been called that sometimes as a joke (since my name is Aleix, pronounced a-lesh) xD
Back to top Go down
Aleshia

PostSubject: Re: BonClay's application for Skylark!   BonClay's application for Skylark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:13 am

BonClay wrote:
Hope to get accepted, too :p

I would find disturbing to call you Aleshia, as i have been called that sometimes as a joke (since my name is Aleix, pronounced a-lesh) xD

Aha~ that means you're meant to be in this guild BonClay's application for Skylark! 6

초콜릿Candy-
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: BonClay's application for Skylark!   BonClay's application for Skylark! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 am

Welcome! Be sure to introduce yourself in the introduction forum. Vent information can be found in the guild resource forum and chatango and the home page! Supah excited for that Lime Odyssey : D
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BonClay's application for Skylark!   BonClay's application for Skylark! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BonClay's application for Skylark!
Page 1 of 1