Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rasberyl's application to join Skylark.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasberyl

Rasberyl's application to join Skylark. Empty
PostSubject: Rasberyl's application to join Skylark.   Rasberyl's application to join Skylark. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Rachael, 15.
2. Location & Timezone: Scotland, GMT +0.
3. Weekly Availability: Usually free 3 week days and weekends, will be able to be on most of the day.

4. Aeria Forum Name: rasberyl
5. Character Name: Rasberyl (or Chusy if the first isn't avalible)
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: N/A

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
I usually prefer an up-close role such as DPS or Tanking as I'm very comfortable with melee and have played it in most games. I'm an atrocious healer though, I have a hard time just paying attention to my own health haha. Sometimes I play support if needed though.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
I don't usually do PvP alot in most games, prefering to work with people instead of fight them. I would be willing to try it out if needed.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
I've played a lot of free MMOs like Eden Eternal, LaTale, Runes of Magic, Dream of Mirror online, Tales of Pirates and more and while I haven't had as much experience with guilds as other people, I still feel I would make the effort to get along with everyone and provide help when I can.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
Yes, I am able to use Ventrilo and have a working mic.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
I see myself as a casual gamer as I focus more on socializing and helping other people rather than striving to make myself better than everyone, even though I feel I spend as much hours as a hardcore gamer would on certain games.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
I enjoy socializing with people that have similar intrests with me, and people to discuss strategies with as its something I know both myself and the other person can talk about comfortably, although I also find the crafting very fun also.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
I feel like this guild could be very sociable and also has a friendly air, but while not hardcore it would have the effort of supposed hardcore gamers.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
I love crafting, so if there is any crafting classes then you can probably expect me to be in it hahaha. Also, the weekdays I can be on may change slightly depending on what I'm doing but I will be sure to tell you.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?
I wasn't referred, I saw the guild on the forum while looking for one to join.

Back to top Go down
Mythillian

Mythillian

PostSubject: Re: Rasberyl's application to join Skylark.   Rasberyl's application to join Skylark. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Inb4Myth -Aenya

inb4Arlusaccepts
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

PostSubject: Re: Rasberyl's application to join Skylark.   Rasberyl's application to join Skylark. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Welcome! The vent information can be found in the Guild Resource forum and feel free to stop by chatango on the portal page. These are our two main forms of communication. You are also encouraged to make an Introduction topic in the Introduction forum.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasberyl's application to join Skylark.   Rasberyl's application to join Skylark. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasberyl's application to join Skylark.
Page 1 of 1