Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MyNameIsJiggles

MyNameIsJiggles

MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark Empty
PostSubject: MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark   MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Evan, 17 years old
2. Location & Timezone: Detroit, Michigan, United States, GMT-5, Eastern US Timezone
3. Weekly Availability: ON AVERAGE I am awake and on the computer at most times between 12pm (Noon) - 3am all week long. I am online-homeschooled, so school is not a problem. I also don't have a job.

4. Aeria Forum Name: MyNameIsJiggles
5. Character Name: Jiggles
6. Character/Class Levels: N/A

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? Mage is what I aiming for in this game and is what I play in most other MMOs. I am looking forward to it.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? I do occasionally try out PvP in games. Not a giant addict to it, but I am willing to participate.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. I have played numerous MMOs such as Perfect World International, Rift, Ether Saga Odyssey, Eden Eternal, Dream of Mirror Online, etc. and many social MMOs such as Onverse and vSide. I have played my first MMO at 8 years old. It was Disney's Toontown Online.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? Yes, I am able to use Ventrilo and I do have a working microphone.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? A mixture of the two. It depends on my mood that day. Most days I would consider myself a casual gamer though.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? The community. It is a major plus if the game has a strong, fun community to be in.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? I was instantly hooked when I saw on the AeriaGames forums that you are LGBT-friendly. I love you for that since I am openly-gay. I belong in Skylark because I have a ton of fun event ideas to contribute to the guild and I am a former officer of the Lime Odyssey guild Reflections. I left the guild because I was being bullied by other members.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? I'm gay, as I stated. Very outgoing and extremely helpful. :)

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? No.
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark Empty
PostSubject: Re: MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark   MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 am

Application looks great to me. Mic and ventrilo is definitely a plus. Its terrible to hear you were mistreated in your past guild. Go introduce yourself fully in the introduction forum. You'll also want to check out the guild resource section.
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

MyNameIsJiggles' application to join Skylark
Page 1 of 1