Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlus
Clam Lider
Arlus

[READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark! Empty
PostSubject: [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!   [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Last Update: February 16, 2012

If you are interested in joining Skylark, you must first register an account on our guild site. After you have done so, copy the application template below into a new topic and answer each question thoroughly and to the best of your ability.

Code:
[b]Part 1 - General Information[/b]

1. Name & Age:
2. Location & Timezone:
3. Weekly Availability:

4. Forum Name:
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release)
. Class/Level: (Not Applicable until release)

-----

[b]Part 2 - Gaming[/b]

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? (Logging into Ventrilo is mandatory, talking is optional)

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?

-----

[b]Part 3 - Conclusion[/b]

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who?

Last edited by Arlus on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!   [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Please note that all members that have been inactive for two weeks without any prior notice given will be removed from the guild. You may choose to rejoin Skylark by contacting Arlus or Minahirion in Chatango or Ventrilo.

Back to top Go down
TrinalHeart1103

TrinalHeart1103

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!   [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 am

Here is an example of what we would consider to be a good application...

Quote :
Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age: Christopherson, 22
2. Location & Timezone: Virginia, EST
3. Weekly Availability: Sundays - Tuesdays, Thursdays

4. Aeria Forum Name: DJP0N3
5. Character Name: Road
6. Character/Class Levels: Base 21, Magician 19

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why?
- Generally speaking I am most comfortable when I am healing. It is something that comes naturally to me, and I have the most experience excelling in this role. I am also proficient in most DPS roles, though I would only consider myself average at best. I am an absolutely god awful tank.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP?
- I thoroughly enjoy most kinds of PvP, especially small-scale arena battles and 1v1 duels. I consider PvP a true testament of a player's individual skill. While I do enjoy PvE content, anyone can follow simple directions and react to scripted events. It takes true talent to be able to excel in PvP. The constantly changing environments, unpredictable occurrences, and twitch-based reactions...I love it.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences.
- My very first MMO was Ragnarok Online, which I played from 2005 to late 2010. This was the game I spent the most time in, and had some of my most memorable MMO experiences in. The other big MMO I've played (and still play) is WoW. I started playing towards the end of Vanilla, and through Wrath of the Lich King, after which I took an extended break from the game. I recently started playing again after the launch of Cataclysm. I've also played Aion, City of Heroes, and numerous F2P MMOs.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic?
- Yes.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why?
- Honestly, I am not sure what kind of gamer I am at this point. Back during my WoW days, I was a very hardcore raider. However, as I grew older, I started to lose that competitive drive. Gaming for me become more about the fun, as opposed to being the best. I still have somewhat of a hardcore mentality, however, especially when it comes to raid content.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs?
- Personally, MMOs have always been about the social experience. This is why RO was, and will always be, one of my favorite MMOs. I have countless memories of just sitting around Prontera with my guild, having a great time socializing. For this reason, I typically look for large communities, or MMOs with a large population.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark?
- My expectations of are simple: A mature community of gamers looking to have a good time in Eden Eternal. Why do I belong in Skylark? Simply put, I am the embodiment of everything that makes MMOs so great. I've got the drive and dedication to be the best and still have fun, and I love the social experience.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you?
- I suffer from OCPD (Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder). In lament terms, I am an extreme perfectionist when it comes to consistency and organization.
Back to top Go down
Minahirion
Vice Leader
Minahirion

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!   [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm

TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Seeing as this guild is growing at a wonderful pace, it would probably suit your interests to create an "Introduction" of yourself. Who you are, your likes and dislikes, that sorta thing. It is a wonderful way to meet new people and great way for people to know you. Try it out ;)

http://skylark.omgforum.net/f13-introductions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!   [READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[READ THIS!] How to Join Skylark!
Page 1 of 1